The International Statistical Literacy Project (ISLP) is a project initiated by the International Association for Statistical Education➶ (IASE), which is the education section of the International Statistical Institute➶ (ISI).
The main objective of the ISLP is to contribute to promoting statistical literacy across the world, among young and adults, in all walks of life. To this end, we provide an online repository of international resources and news in Statistical Literacy, international activities to promote the resources and the individuals and institutions behind them, and outreach activities to increase awareness.
Contact the IASE Executive➶ or the ISLP Director Reija Helenius➶ by e-mail if you have any questions.
- The Statistics Video Presentations by the University of Otago have been added as resources for teaching and learning statistical analysis for data.
- ICME-14 is now accepting presentations for Topic Study Group on Statistics Education (TSG-12).
- USA now has a new Country Coordinator: Anushka Karkelanova. She is also a contact person for the Russian country coordinators. Welcome!
- INFORMS 2019 Case Competition is accepting submissions until July 31, 2019.
- The international winners of the ISLP Poster Competition and the Best Cooperative Project Award will be announced at the ISI World Statistics Congress➶ on 18-23 August, 2019 in Malaysia.
- Egypt now has a new Country Coordinator: Wafaa Kafafi. Welcome!
- Visit Stats+Stories➶ to listen to the latest Episode 99: Statistical Mapping.
- Germany has two new Country Coordinators: Susanne Podworny and Daniel Frischemeier. Welcome!
- The ISI Tokyo Memorial Fund now sponsors the ISLP Project. Thank you!
WINNERS of the 2016-2017 Poster Competition have been announced!
The Winner of the Best Cooperative Project Award 2017 has been announced!
December 2018 Newsletter
Like us on Facebook!➶