The International Statistical Literacy Project (ISLP) is a project initiated by the International Association for Statistical Education➶ (IASE), which is the education section of the International Statistical Institute➶ (ISI).
The main objective of the ISLP is to contribute to promoting statistical literacy across the world, among young and adults, in all walks of life. To this end, we provide an online repository of international resources and news in Statistical Literacy, international activities to promote the resources and the individuals and institutions behind them, and outreach activities to increase awareness.
Contact the IASE Executive➶ or the ISLP Director Reija Helenius➶ by e-mail if you have any questions.
- Egypt now has a new Country Coordinator: Wafaa Kafafi. Welcome!
- Visit Stats+Stories➶ to listen to the latest Episode 91: Making Forensic Science Scientific.
- Germany now has two new Country Coordinators: Susanne Podworny and Daniel Frischemeier. Welcome!
- Italian versions of the Poster Competition 2018-2019 files have now been uploaded to the website!
- The competition details for the Best Cooperative Project Award 2019 have now been updated!
- The ISI Tokyo Memorial Fund now sponsors the whole ISLP Project. Thank you!
- Peru has a new enforcement in the ISLP Project! Augusta Osorio Gonzales is now the second Country Coordinator.
- Ghana has a new enforcement in the ISLP Project as Smart Sarpong from the Kumasi Technical University is now a Country Coordinator as well!
- Interested in the Statistical Poster Competition? Read experiences about the competition in the latest ISLP Newsletter.
- The ISLP Poster Competition 2018-2019 is now open! More information on the competition page.
- Interested in using the JMP software to create a statistical poster? Check instructions and tutorial videos. The software is available for free for all participants.
- Now information on the website about the Latin American Pre-competition in Spanish! / Ahora información en la página web sobre el Concurso Latinoamericano en español!
WINNERS of the 2016-2017 Poster Competition have been announced!
The Winner of the Best Cooperative Project Award 2017 has been announced