The International Statistical Literacy Project (ISLP) is a project initiated by the International Association for Statistical Education➶ (IASE), which is the education section of the International Statistical Institute➶ (ISI).
The main objective of the ISLP is to contribute to promoting statistical literacy across the world, among young and adults, in all walks of life. To this end, we provide an online repository of international resources and news in Statistical Literacy, international activities to promote the resources and the individuals and institutions behind them, and outreach activities to increase awareness.
Contact the IASE Executive➶ or the ISLP Director Reija Helenius➶ by e-mail if you have any questions.
- Please note, that the International Poster Competition 2014-2015 has opened. It is time to participate to the National Competitions.
- IASE Satellite Conference, 22-24 July 2015, Rio de Janeiro IASE Satellite Conference➶
- ISLP is pleased to announce the competition for Best Cooperative Project Awardf for 2015.Competition rules
- New Country Coordinator in Angola and Cape Verde - Welcome to the ISLP team Júlio Delgado!
- New Country Coordinator in Malawi - Welcome to the ISLP team Jameson Ndawala!
- New Country Coordinator in Honduras - Welcome to the ISLP team Jaime Nùnez!!
January 2015 Newsletter