About the Conference Committees, Organizers and Sponsors
International Program Committee (IPC)
- Laura Martignon (Chair) – Ludwigsburg University of Education, Germany
- Stephanie Budgett (Proceedings Editor) – University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Gail Burrill – Michigan State University, USA
- Egan Chernoff – University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Joachim Engel – Ludwigsburg University of Education, Germany
- Zamalia Mahmud (LOC Chair) – Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Ernesto Sánchez – Cinvestav-IPN, Mexico
- John Shanks (Information Manager) – University of Otago, New Zealand
Local Organising Committee (LOC)
- Zamalia Mahmud (Chair) – Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Mohd Bakri Adam (Co-Chair) – Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Noor Akma Binti Ibrahim - Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Adzhar Rambli - Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Hasfazilah Ahmat - Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Faridah Abdul Halim - Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Mohd Shafie Mustafa - Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Ahmad Fauzi Mohd Ayub - Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Muhammad Asmu'i Abdul Rahim - Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Mohd Fikri Hadrawi - Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Hanija Jaafar - Bank Negara Malaysia
Organizers and Sponsors
IASE and ISI
The International Association for Statistical Education (IASE), is the international umbrella organization for statistics education, and is the education section of the International Statistical Institute (ISI). IASE seeks to promote, support and improve statistical education at all levels around the world, and help the understanding and use of information involving statistics and probability. IASE fosters international cooperation, stimulates discussion and encourages and publishes relevant research. It disseminates ideas, strategies, research findings, materials, educational resources and information via its publications, international conferences, and websites.
IASE meetings are lively, informal gatherings that draw together many people, professionals and students interested in the learning, teaching, and understanding of statistics and probability at schools and universities, in the workplace, and in professional and societal contexts, whether as part of statistics education, mathematics or science education, in connection with the work of official statistics agencies and other data producers, and in many other contexts.
Visit the IASE website to find out more about IASE and its activities.
Join IASE to network with the world-wide statistics education community and obtain discounted registration to all international activities of IASE.
Visit the website of the 62nd World Statistics Congress (WSC62). This large conference takes place from August 18-23, in Kuala Lumpur. WSC62 is organized by the International Statistical Institute (ISI), the worldwide network of statisticians and those interested in statistics in all disciplines, of which IASE is a part.
PUMS-International is a global partnership of national statistical offices, international organizations, and university researchers. Our goals are to preserve, harmonize, and disseminate census data and documentation to qualified researchers worldwide, free of charge. The IPUMS-I database delivers data from nearly 100 countries and 365 census samples with one billion person records available.
SAS the leader in Analytics, is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. A deep bench of analytics solutions and broad industry knowledge keep our customers coming back and feeling confident. With SAS®, you can discover insights from your data and make sense of it all. Identify what's working and fix what isn't. Make more intelligent decisions. And drive relevant change.