Online registration will open on 4th February.
To register, choose a registration fee category. Please read carefully through Note 2 below to decide which of the three fee categories (member, non-member, reduced fee) applies to you, and whether you are entitled to a reduced fee.
|to 31 May||1 June to 15 August||After 15 August|
|1. Members of IASE, ISI, or other ISI associations||35 €||40 €||50 €|
|2. Non Members||45 €||50 €||60 €|
|3. Reduced fees (see Note 2)||0 €||10 €||15 €|
- All amounts in the table above are in Euros (€).
- At least 1 presenting author from any accepted paper or poster should register and pay the fee by 15 July for the paper to be included in the program.
- Cancellation policy: Before you register, please be aware of our refund policy: Cancellation and refund policy
- Reduced fees: People from the following three groups are entitled to a reduced fee (i.e., to the fee listed in category 3 in the fees table above): students, primary and secondary school teachers, and delegates from any developing country. If you belong to any of these three groups you are entitled to a reduced fee, regardless of whether you are a member or a non-member of IASE/ISI/other ISI association. A list of all developing countries recognized by the ISI can be found here. Please check this list to decide if you are from a country that is entitled for a reduced fee.
- What the registration fee covers: Conference materials, admission to all sessions, opening and closing ceremonies, publication of your paper in the Proceedings.
- Payment: All amounts in the table above are in Euros and cover payment by Credit Card only. Note: Credit card transactions are processed via PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card) so when paying you might see the amount due converted from Euros to your local currency. Your credit card statement will have a note PayPal*IASE.
- Payments by bank (wire) transfer: These are possible only until 15 August. Bank transfers will be handled by the ISI Office in Holland (and are paid in Euros!) — see details of cost and process of payment by a bank transfer. Please be aware that a bank transfer is more expensive for you since you also have to pay an extra transaction fee charged by your own bank, beyond the Conference fee. Please keep the proof of payment which you might be asked to email later .
- Registration of Authors of papers or posters: 15 June is the final date for registration and payment for presenting authors of papers or posters. At least one author for each paper or poster must be registered by that date, to enable its inclusion in the program. Papers without a registered author by 15 June will have to be removed.
- Inclusion in the program and publications The final revised program and abstract book, that will reflect the actual sessions, will include only the presentations that were actually presented during the conference. Non-presenting authors will not be able to publish their papers in the proceedings, regardless of the fee payments.
If you want to pay with a credit card (preferred), make sure you have it with you before you continue.