See map below!
The 2019 IASE Satellite conference will be hosted at Sasana Kijang, Bank Negara Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Sasana Kijang is a centre of knowledge and learning excellence established by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) 2011, as a commitment of BNM to develop leadership and international collaboration through their modern facilities.
Breakfast, lunch, tea will be provided on 13th (Tuesday) until 15th (Thursday) at the conference venue (included in the conference fee).
- Location: In the heart of Kuala Lumpur city (to be confirmed)
- Time: Evening
- Malaysian food and traditional entertainment
- Price estimated RM150 per person
A bus will be provided for transportation to the venue at the selected pick-up area (which will be announced later).
Arrival to Kuala Lumpur by Air: Public transportation from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to the city is available at any time.
Delegates are invited to stay in one of the nearby hotels, which are close to the venue. Suggested hotels are at a radius up to 5 kilometres from the conference value.
Below is a list of suggested hotels. (You are also free to search for other hotels in that area and/or book your hotel directly via commercial websites and mobile apps.) The rooms are subject to the availability during the conference period and also subject to the terms of conditions by the respective hotels. Most hotels are within 3 - 5 km radius from the conference venue.
- Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur — 5-Star (Starting from RM250)
- Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa — 4-Star (Starting from RM 170)
- Grands Seasons Hotel, Kuala Lumpur — 4-Star (Starting from RM 210)
- Summit Hotel KL City Centre — 3-Star (Starting from RM 190)
- Starpoint Hotel Kuala Lumpur — 3-Star (Starting from RM 150)